In 2011 CharityComms had became aware that their own digital offering wasn’t up to the example they were trying to set.
They decided to redesign not only their branding, but also rebuild and redesign their website fro scratch.
We were commissioned as the designers in a partnership with DigitalGarden to create both.
CharityComms is an events and membership organisation, who’s work is all about inspiring and promoting better communications in charities and non-profits in the UK. Their website is a core part of their offering, with an extensive library of articles and knowledge.
- Make it easier to find content, such as articles and knowledge pieces
- Integrate the large existing library of articles
- Encourage more interaction between CharityComms and their audience
- Make it an enjoyable and inspiring experience for all visitors
- Simple needs-based main menu, with secondary menus located on each section page
- Existing content migrated into a new, bespoke content management system
- New commenting system and prominent author bios integrated into every article
- Clean and uncluttered layout and bright inspiring colours used in the design
The team delivered over and above our expectations.
Vicky Browning, CharityComms Director